Wi-Fi Access at the Airport
Bergamo airport offers free internet access within the airport terminal through FreeLuna, which is the biggest WiFi community in Italy. All passengers can connect to the service 24 hours a day, with no time or data restrictions; however, this service is supported by advertisements.
Any passenger wishing to connect to the service will be required to register. They will need to provide their name, email address and telephone number and will be sent a password via text message.
There is a dedicated connection in the VIP lounge via FreeLuna, and this service offers greater speeds. The service is still available 24 hours a day, with no time or data restrictions, and if you have already registered, you can connect using your same username and password.
How To Connect
Users first need to register to use this service, but the process is fast and guarantees security and data protection.
- Turn on your device
- Search for the network "FreeLuna" and select it
- Wait for a new web browser page to open automatically. If it doesn't, open a new browser page manually and it will automatically take you to the FreeLuna login page
- Login if you already have a username and password, or use the registration form to create an account. Newly registered users will receive a password via a text message once activated
- Browse the internet
More information about this service can be found on the FreeLuna Website. Contact details can be found below.
- Customer helpline: +39 0461 1920155
- Fax number: +39 0461 1920155
- Website: www.freeluna.it